I have been directed by the Chief of Staff to the Governor of Kogi State, Pharm. ABDULKAREEM Mohammed Jamiu (Asuku) to advise the General public particularly all lovers of progress on the following:
– That on no occasion or for whatever reason(s) should anybody respond to malicious or insulting statements from detractors on his person or office, either physically or virtually whether from a known individual(s) or an unknown source.
– The Office of the Chief of Staff is preoccupied with the umflagging commitment to the achievement of “Kogi Project” which is all about the delivery of people-oriented projects that will form legacies for His Excellency, Alh. Yahaya Bello to stand the test of seasons and time.
For this reason, we will pay no heed to hecklers.
– The proverbial saying that ” he who carries a jar of oil, shies away from the carrier of firewood” is true for the government as sure steps are taken to avoid unnecessary fracas that can only lead to distraction.
Hence, the need to always ignore and avoid disparagers.
– His Excellency, Alh. Yahaya Bello is ever determined and focused in achieving his set goals of executing and completing projects that will stand Kogi state out in the comity of states and as such his Chief of Staff is working assiduously to help ensure the accomplishment of these all important tasks and cannot be distracted.
– We urge all to remain iron-cast focused on Project GYB2PYB. The way to achieve this is promote the person and projects of our Leader, Alh. Yahaya Bello. By so doing, we are simply telling Nigerians our Principal has an Indomitable political credentials to lead our nation into prosperity. That should be our one and only focus for now. At the right time everyone will answer his or her father’s name.
– On assumption of Office, the Chief of Staff proceeded on reconciliation visits to mend the broken fences between patriotic Kogites and the administration of Governor Yahaya Bello as directed and supported by His Excellency. We cannot afford to revert to such inglorious era. Anyone who knows Governor Yahaya Bello will attest to his excellent upbringing, respect for all, fairness and a genuine commitment to the unity of our dear state. He is respected today for this indelible virtues.
– It is clear, that those who worked woefully, mentoring and cheering people in their errors, and those that have been hellbent on misrepresenting and giving ill-twisted views about Gov. Yahaya Bello in recent past are back online.
During the first tenure, they were tirelessly scornful to important and respectable people via their social media handles (of course that’s the only place they majorly exist).
Despite their falsehoods and antagonistic smear campaigns maliciously calculated to undermine our boss’ goodwill during the last election, his Excellency still emerged victorious against all odds.
However, we shall remain resolute and pay no attention to their venomous intents, but we advise that progressive minds should be wary of them despite the fact that their malicious activities are not in anyway a clog in our progress wheel. We are committed to the developmental agenda of the entire State.
Today, Lokoja is adjudged to be the second fastest growing city in Nigeria to the glory of God. More of this is what we are working hard to achieve under GYB.
– Finally, Kogi State is for all of us, while constructive criticism and well-intentioned advice are welcome, we will also be quick to jettison any ill-will that will not be beneficial to Kogi State and her people.
Thank you and God bless you all as you abide by these directives.
Abubakar Y. Mujahid (Glassman)
Special Assistant To Chief of Staff.